Visitor/Service Vehicle Parking Permits
Critical Parking permits are available online. Updated information is noted below. Customer Service can be reached at 877-817-3745.
Have a repair person coming to fix an appliance in your home or business? Have family or friends coming to visit? If you live in a critical parking area you may purchase a temporary permit for them through the Critical Parking Permitting Site.
Residents or businesses within a critical parking area may purchase:
- Visitor permit
- Service Vehicle Permit
- These permits cost $10 each and are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Permits are transferable by updating the vehicle information under each permit on the Critical Parking Permitting site or by calling 877-817-3745.
- Visitor or service vehicle permit may not be used on a resident’s vehicle.
- Residents or businesses may NOT re-sell permits.
- Purchasing a permit is optional. Vehicles without permits are subject to the posted parking restrictions.
Temporary Visitor/Service Vehicle Permits
Additional temporary permits are available to qualified residents:
- $2 for a one-day permit on a specific date
- $5 for an extended period of 2 to 30 days
License plate information must be provided for each temporary permit.
Businesses are not eligible for temporary permits.
Can I buy a visitor/service permit even if I don’t buy permits for my car?
Yes, it is possible to purchase a permit for guests and/or service vehicles without purchasing a permit for your vehicles. Many times people have off street parking for their own vehicles but need to have street parking for guests.
Last updated Dec 20, 2019